CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, October 17, 2008

Poor Baby!

While documenting the many firsts that will occur throughout your life, I thought I should document this one as well. The first cold. It started a few days ago with just a stuffy nose but has gotten worse. I was worried of course because you were have a hard time breathing, especially when sleeping. You would moan, whine, and thrash around all night. I took you to the doctor just to make sure everything was ok. You checked out just fine and it truly is just your first cold. On a positive note, you weighed 11lbs 3oz today. You are growing so fast!!!! I cannot believe how big you have gotten in 6 short weeks.

We came home from the doctor and I put you down in your bouncy chair for a couple of minutes. I went in the other room and came back..... you were fast asleep, all on your own.You rarely go to sleep on your own and I was so proud of you for doing so. Perhaps it was just because you are sick and had been up most of the night, but either way, I'm still proud of how much you are growing.

1 comments:

MJ said...

Hope T feels better soon. It is so difficult listening to them struggle at night :(