CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

It Has Been a Long Road That is Only Beginning

Since I last posted, so many things have happened. One day soon I will post the story of the most amazing day I have ever had. But right now, I would just like to give myself a little birthday present: documentation of all the little amazing things that brighten each and every day.

You will be one month old tomorrow and I cannot believe it! We have been through so much together already. But yesterday was all icing on the cake. You gave me the best birthday present a mommy could ask for. Your first smile! And it was amazing! I had you on my lap and I was very close to your face talking to you and the next thing I knew, there was a little smile gazing back up at me. You did it again today and I must say, that smile makes all the stress I have ever felt melt away.

There are other fun things you have been doing too now that you are a little older. You like diaper changes after dark. The light in your room causes a shadow on the wall behind the changing table. You will stare, enthralled with my shadow, for the entire diaper change.

Today we went for a walk with the mom's group. You were an angel during the trip, of course, as long as you had your soothie.

0 comments: