CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Happy 1 Month Birthday!

You are a month old today and I am shocked. How did that happen? Every day I stare at you and ponder how lucky I am to have you. Today I am just going to share some beautiful one month pictures of the little man who stole my heart.

Morning is my favorite play time with you. We mostly hang out on my bed and play until you are ready for a nap. You are very alert and get mad when I don't give you 100% of my attention.
Usually you take your morning nap in my bed. You don't like when I try to put you in your bed.
Although you sleep pretty well in my bed for your nap, hands down, your favorite place to sleep is my lap. You would do all of your sleeping there if I let you.
You are starting to like your car seat more. We have been taking a lot of small trips lately and you have been doing great in the car seat. I was worried about our trips because you hated the car seat before. Happy one month birthday, my little boy! I look forward to all the days we will share and discoveries we will make as you grow.

0 comments: