CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Documenting

I feel like I am not keeping up with documenting well enough for you. With working, I do not get to spend enough time with you and then I have so many things to prepare for both of us to get out of the house each day. I am sorry, baby. There will be things along the way that I do not get to document for you. I feel guilty for it, but I want you to know that it is because I would rather spend my time with you than writing about you.

You have had a fussy couple of days. I think you are in a growth spurt but I cannot be certain. Or perhaps you are just clingy because you miss me when I am at work. That thought is bittersweet.... happy that you love me and would miss me, sad that I have to be gone from you and you miss me. I did get a few very happy pictures of you, despite the fussiness. I want to make you happy all the time.

0 comments: