CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Figuring It Out

I'm trying to learn to sit by myself.
But uh oh i'm falling forward. Hey, if i put my hands here on my legs, I won't fall over.



Wait a second, this is better. I only need one hand to hold myself up.



Now I can use my other hand to try to grab this thing my mom put around me.



Look mom, no hands!



Oops, I fell backwards.



Ok, back up. I guess I better keep one hand here to hold me steady!

3 comments:

Tanya said...

I really just joined to leave you a comment on how cute your blog is and how smart and intelligent everything is.. Plus I love reading/hearing about T even tho you send me a million and a half texts and vice versa.. That and I can access this at work when well everything else is limited.. and I'll upload pics to it.. yay.. I can't beleive T is sitting up already.. when Logan is doing.. well nothing yet. I miss you, come back!!

Tanya said...

you know. i love the one where he fell backwards.. lol he looks comfy..thats my favorite.

Tia said...

Awwww WTG, T!