CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, February 1, 2009

I'm Sorry, Baby

I have fallen so far behind on your blog. You are growing and changing so much every day. I love and cherish the moments, hours and days I get to spend with you. Our lives have been hectic for the past couple months but I am trying to get back on track for you now.

You had a big accomplishment on Friday. You drank 7 ounces from a bottle without putting up a fight at all. This is huge! You have been fighting the bottle for the past month, dear stubborn one. You only take 2 or 3 ounces and fight the entire time. I am so happy that you accepted the bottle!

You are getting so big. Daily, I look at you in wonder of how much you have grown and learned. You got your big boy car seat yesterday and loved it. No more tears every time I put you in the seat!
I can't believe how big you look! I'm so happy you are growing so well but at the same time, I am sad that I will never get to share these moments with you again.

2 comments:

Mel said...

He's so cute, Heather! I was wondering when you'd update again! :) We really need to get a bigger carseat still. Jason told me he had a dream last night that Josiah grew right out of his bucket and he didn't know what we were going to do. It was kinda funny :)

Joshua D Evans said...

I can't believe how behind you are on updating this! It's not like you have anything else going on... :)