CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, December 4, 2008

3 Months Old?!?!

I find it hard to believe you are the big, three month old boy that you are. You are developing quite your own personality. You love to "talk" to me and we have very long conversations. You smile and coo and flirt. You try so hard to crawl. You are learning how to use your hands and you are grabbing/pulling everything that comes near them. You are starting to really enjoy your bath (until water gets on your face or head). You will smile in the sink now. You are trying to figure out how to laugh and get quite a few little chuckles out. My big boy. I love watching you grow and learn. You are such a happy baby and your beautiful face always cheers me up. You started daycare this week as well. I was very worried about being away from you all day. You have been enjoying daycare very much. I have gotten great reports everyday. Everyone there loves you and always say what a wonderful baby you are.

Y

0 comments: