CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, December 4, 2008

We Went to Iowa, We Went to Florida

It was a long week and a half but you were excellent. We took a total of 6 flights and you were an angel on all of them. We went first to Iowa, where you visited with your mommy imposed best friend Logan.

You attended your cousins' first birthday party.

You visited with family.

We then flew to Florida to visit your father and grandmother. We went to the beach even though it was rather chilly. You were very sleepy and slept the whole time we were on the beach. You dad thought I was crazy because I made sure you had a hat. I must admit, I dressed you rather silly with your sweater, hat and bib. But you were adorable anyways.


You figured out a new trick during this trip. I guess you got tired of being passed to so many people and decided screaming for me was a good way to solve the problem. As soon as you were back in my arms, you were happy, smiling and laughing. You knew I wouldn't let you scream and decided to do this a lot.