CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, February 2, 2009

Can You Believe It Has Been 5 Months?!

You are a 5 month old hustling, bustling, nosey, noisey, determined bundle of baby. I am in love with your personality. You have so much of it and are always willing to share your smiles. If anything is near you, you will grab it. I have a hard time getting you to let go until you see something else you would rather have.
You are a cuddler and snuggler, always ready to share some sweet time with me. Snuggle moments are one of my favorite parts of every day. You seem to like them too.
You have a huge sense of humor. You love to joke and you make yourself laugh all the time. I never knew someone could smile and laugh so much. I always finding myself laughing right along with you and anxiously waiting for your next joke.
Your newest goal is trying to pull yourself to a stand all by yourself. You have been trying when you get the chance. You spent several minutes the other day alternating between trying to stand and whining at me because you don't quite have it down yet. You tried again today but still no go. Don't worry, my dear boy, you will get it soon enough.
Oh Little Brown Bear, you are growing so quickly. You have changed so much from my little 6lb newborn. Every moment I have with you is amazing and I hope that you continue to enjoy life as much as you do now. I hope you keep your happy, energetic, joyful spirit. You have reminded me so many times just how important it is to relish in every second we have together. I can only hope I am as good to you as you are to me.

0 comments: