CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Sleep? No Sleep Here

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh Little Bear! I haven't posted about this in a long time. I was holding out for a positive update. No such luck so far.

You do not like to sleep. At all. Well, except at daycare. I put you down for a nap today. It took over an hour to get you to give in to the sleep you needed so badly. After 45 minutes, I heard you in your room and went to check on you, only to find this:

A wide awake Tae. Talking, smiling, laughing. 45 minutes is not a nap, little boy! Luckily, you went down for your afternoon nap easily and slept about 2 hours. You are not missing much when you go to sleep, I promise you. Your toys and I will still be here when you wake up.

Nighttime is another story. It was taking hours to get you to go to bed. I moved your bedtime to an hour and a half earlier and you now go to bed with no problem. But you still wake up so very often. I have gotten several sleep training books but you have a much stronger willed than I. I will continue to plug away until we get a good routine going. I hope you give in soon. Mommy needs her sleep.

0 comments: