CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Who Needs Toys?

Who needs toys when you have dishes?
Ok, I know there are a few toys there but they are mainly dishes. Taevin wandered away from today to go exploring. This was almost unheard of until recently. I watched him crawl down the hallway without interfering to see where he would go. He only had two choices: left to his room or right to the laundry room and bathroom. He chose left. His room is baby proofed pretty well so I let him explore a bit on his own without looking for mommy approval. I walked in a few minutes later to find this.

2 comments:

Tanya said...

I love that thing with tubs in it. We don't have the room but someday when logan gets his own room. sigh. This is why I want a house.

He looks so cute. Logan would probably love to play with him. I wish they could grow up around each other.

Mel said...

aww, Josiah loves his dishes too :)