CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, May 1, 2009

Sleep Update!

I have been nervous about posting this too early but here it goes...

Last Friday you surprised me by sleeping all night. It was completely unexpected because you had been having a lot of bad nights. I woke up before you and was scared that the monitor had broken and I was sleeping through your cries, until I heard you cough on the monitor. Relieved, I went back to sleep. You slept from 7pm until 5:30am. I was so very excited. Since then you have slept through the night 4 times (57%). Of the 3 nights you woke up, only one night did you get up more than once.

I find this amazing considering your ears are still infected. Not to mention we have had almost 8 months of really rough nights and to have them just fade away has been wonderful (for this week, at least). I hope you keep up this amazing new talent. Mommy has been enjoying her rest and I think you have been too.

1 comments:

Tanya said...

woo hoo good job taevin.