CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Bye Bye!

I don't know that it was your first purposeful word, but it was your first mimicking word. And I didn't get to hear it. When I went to pick you up from daycare today, your teachers were gushing about how you said it plain as day several times. Other babies were leaving and one of the teachers said bye bye. You repeated it and repeated it and repeated it. When I came, you wouldn't say it at all. I like to think that's just because you were so excited to see me that you forgot all about it :).

This was a big week. You started babbling on Monday. Yesterday, you stood all by yourself (not holding onto anything) for about 30 seconds. And today, you repeated words. You are growing very quickly.

1 comments:

Tanya said...

stop feeding him miracle grow heather!!

that is so cute and i know what yo mean about missing things.

standing for 30 seconds!! thats amazing..