CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Who is Sick?

Because you have been miserable for two days, I made you a doctor appointment. I got you home from daycare and suddenly my miserable little bear is happy, excited and into everything. So... are you sick or not sick? I will risk being called a liar and take you to the doctor, who will take one look at your face and say "This baby is sick?" Just like last time. Already trying to fool us all!
Now, of course, I am happy you are back to yourself and playing, laughing, joking, finding everything I accidentally forgot to put away. Perhaps the next time I want you to feel better, I will just tell you that you have a doctor appointment and that will do the trick!

Well, I am glad we went. You are on ear infection number 2. At the very least, I know my mommy intuition is right when it comes to my boy's health. You are on another round of antibiotics and hopefully you will feel better soon.

1 comments:

bshenry said...

What a nice big smile he has!