CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, March 22, 2009

A New Texture

You had your first feel of grass today. Because we are having beautiful weather, I contemplated taking you for a walk in the stroller or packing you in the car for a trip to the park. Then, I thought that you could have a wonderful new experience right here, in your own yard, while using your newly mastered crawling skills.

I laid out a blanket but didn't expect you to stay on it. You immediately crawled to the edge and inspected the grass.
You hung out there for a while picking the grass and dropping it. I decided to sit away from you to see if you would venture into the grass. Well, you did...
but you weren't too happy about it. This was as far off the blanket as you would go. After giving the grass several dirty looks, you decided to fuss at me to rescue you. After I placed you back on the blanket, you happily played away, but wouldn't go near the edge again.

0 comments: