CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Amazing Tave

In a matter of 3 short days, Taevin perfected crawling...



and adopted a new goal immediately:

Yes, that's right, from the moment he figured out how to crawl, he was attempting to pull himself up on anything and everything he could reach. He was successful here, with the help of my laptop cord, which I was trying to get out of his hand, while taking a picture because I couldn't believe he did it.* Apparently my son would like to master every skill possible before he reaches seven months. Please slow down baby, I'm having so much fun with the crawling. I don't want it to end yet.

*How was that for a run on sentence?

1 comments:

Tanya said...

seriously your child puts my lazy child to shame.. then again i get a full 8-12 hrs of sleep on my days off at night.. so not feeling so bad once i remember that.. logan rolled over once and hasn't done it again.. he's all like, nope i did that already and now i'm staying still and not moving. thanks k bye.