CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, June 15, 2009

Milestone Weekend

Several milestones were mastered this weekend. We had non stop waving. I don't know why you were waving most of the time but you just kept on. There was tons of clapping. Sunday was the first time I saw you clap but you made a big production out of it. I tried to get both of these on camera but you get interested in the camera when you see it and forget about everything else.

Your second tooth is about half as high as your first tooth, which is all the way up. Both teeth are on the bottom front. Again, I can't get a picture because you stop smiling and try to grab the camera every time I try.

You also slept through the night two nights in a row. We had a really bad sleeping week last week because you had croup and were miserable. Now that you are feeling better, you have been sleeping much better. I hope you continue letting both of us sleep all night. We both feel much better in the morning.



The biggest milestone of the weekend was the two steps you took. You were holding onto a chair (barely) but wanted to come to me. You took two very wobbly steps and then fell on your knees. After you fell, you didn't want to try again but that is ok.

2 comments:

Tanya said...

I've commented on most of the things you wrote about thru text messages.. but what i wanted to say about the picture.. I wish i could sit the boys next to each other to see who had the bigger baby-boobies.. 2nd, love the randomness of the background object: random sock, thing of juice (specially when t doesn't drink any and you wouldn't let him drink directly out of the bottle anyway), and I think a fluffy baby chewable flower??.. Just like your old apartment with random things all over, lol Gotta love the heather in him already. Poor kid, he will probably dye his hair too..

Tanya said...

oh and the waving & clapping is awesome!.. Logan will be there someday for now I'm enjoying the reaching out and the hugging. And when I get to Chip's moms house he stick his arms out and goes MA.. its cute!