CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Where Have All the Naps Gone?

I have a lot of pictures of you napping because that is when it is easiest to take them and you are so cute when you sleep, I can't help it. By looking at these pictures, you would think that you sleep a lot. But in reality, this is not true lately. You like to cat nap instead of taking long naps. When we are home you take a bunch of 15-30 minute naps. By evening time, you are over tired and cranky for this reason. I have tried many things to get you to nap longer but you won't have it. Today I put you in your swing for your morning nap and then took a shower. You were awake and playing with the softbook on your swing 15 minutes later when I came out of the bathroom.
You are a busy body. Always moving and going. You just don't want to miss anything that is happening.

1 comments:

Mel said...

Taevin seems so much like J! most of our pics of him in the first little bit were of him sleeping. One of my friends even said 'he sure likes to sleep huh?' well...he did in the beginning! Now he wakes up horrified if he realizes he's by himself!